Thursday, December 8, 2011

What.A.Week!

Tomorrow will mark a week since moving into our NEW HOME! eeeeee!!! It's fantastic. And brand new so we're scared to mess anything up. It's so clean and lovely. Pictures will be coming soon!

Moving while pregnant meant a lot of trying to help but ending up resting and pointing a lot.

But I haven't been sitting on my ass all week. Nope. 

I've been grocery shopping and running errands like crazy. And I've cooked my husband a home cooked (and delish) meal the past 3 nights. He's been working nonstop so I figured the least I could do to help was have some dinners on the table when he got home.

First we had this Chicken Parm which was really yummy and a chance to try out the new stove. It's fab.
Next I made a yummy salad with apples, turkey, pecans and cranberries with some leftovers of the chicken parm. And tonight we just finished up a homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza that was to die for. CPK watch out.

And I was craving these bad boys.

I need to remember to take more pictures of these beauties. But I'm pretty proud of how domestic I've been. At the apartment my cooking meant picking up Chipotle. The idea of cooking in our no-window-kitchen-with-a-stove-from-1942 didn't appeal to me most of the time. But my new whirlpool golds are calling my name now.

I'm 19 weeks preg now and feeling the best I've felt in a long time (as I sit with a heating pad on my back.) I've been sleeping great, with the help of our new cali king pillow top. Loving the energy this week has brought me with all the house stuff and hoping it stays!

We have our ultrasound appt on Monday morning to see if we're having a boy or girl!!!! We.cannot.WAIT!

Okay...off to Pinterest to search for more lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment