Sunday, December 11, 2011

ThatPregnantGirlAtTheBar

In my prepregnant days I dabbled in the bar scene quite a bit. That's what our friends did on the weekends. And sometimes Thursdays. Captain Diets flowed as I requested the latest Britney hit and danced with Ry.

Ryan and I have friends in all the different categories of love...married, dating, single. So when one of my best friends (single and fabulous) turned 26 this week she wanted to do a downtown day drinking thing.

...Cut to me being 5 months pregnant and not leaving the house for much other than the necessary errand running and grocery store outing.

I put on my jeans (still fit, yay!), some makeup that I dusted off and ventured downtown to be a good friend. It was a great time as I chugged waters and gushed about the baby and new house. I enjoyed feeling like myself again and catching up with my friends. Hearing that I looked skinny was a nice bonus. 


(birthday girl on the left, me on the right)

When I left, I told Ryan how much I loved being married to him. The dating and bar scene is messy and it made me feel extra lucky to have found such an amazing man to marry.

Home by 8. Asleep by 8:02. My new kinda Saturday night. 

......

Tomorrow is the big day! Gender reveal on our 6 month anniversary. Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment