Sunday, December 11, 2011

19 Weeks

I found this blog on Pinterest and fell in love. She uses a cute way to document her pregnancy. I probably should have started doing this a while ago, but there hasn't been too much of a bump to report yet, so I'm thinking now is when things will be getting more interesting. The earlier months I didn't have much energy to shower, let alone blog.

...Pardon the no makeup super tired look. 

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: About 5 lbs. I think it went to my boobs mostly.
Maternity clothes? Haven't bought anything...still wearing my regular clothes. Mostly sweatpants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping well...getting up in the night to go to the bathroom and get water.
Best moment this week: Moving into our new home!
Miss Anything? Champagne. Especially for this.
Movement: Starting to feel some tiny flutters, I think
Food cravings: No Bake Cookies and goldfish crackers
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm feeling pretty normal about food these days. Just gotta have crackers or some kind of snack every few hours.
Gender: Finding out TOMORROW!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Tiredness, heartburn, queasiness if hungry
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Finding more energy and getting so excited.
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment