Friday, December 16, 2011

20 Weeks


We're half way there!!! It's been a great week! Of course finding out we're having a healthy baby girl was the highlight. And then my sweet husband brought home these cute stockings (I died when I saw the tiny one!!) We're going to be celebrating Christmas on Sunday with my brother, his wife and their 2 cuties at my parents' house. We usually go see Ryan's family in Montana for Christmas, but being pregnant this year we decided to stay home and be cozy. With our little fake tree. And no fireplace for Santa to come down :(

I just got back from having a great lunch with my best friend. She gave me a beautiful custom necklace with my little girl's name on it...Riley! She's the thoughtful supportive type and I'm so lucky to have her.



How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not much gain since last week. Still about 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Haven't bought anything...still wearing my regular clothes. Mostly sweatpants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping well...getting up in the night to go to the bathroom and get water.
Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a GIRL!
Miss Anything? A cold glass of chardonnay
Movement: Starting to feel some tiny flutters, I think
Food cravings: Pizza
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth I have to focus on not gagging
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Back pain and hurtburn
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Being half way to meet my little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment